We Saw a Need. We Created an Innovative Solution.
ACCI has seen families without the necessary resources struggle with a spectrum of decisions and become frustrated. We have even seen couples trying to finance their child’s
college delay their retirement, take a second job, decimate their savings and mortgage their homes. We’ve seen students that aren’t admitted to their desired college become
disillusioned, change their major, drop out by their sophomore year and then take six or more years to graduate, if they graduate at all.
Top Ten Reasons
to Choose ACCI
- #10 - A personal ACCI Student Coordinator
- #9 - Reminders for important deadlines and tasks
- #8 - Everything you need in one comprehensive program
- #7 - 24/7 access to YOURACCI, our online information portal and resource center
- #6 - Comprehensive SAT and ACT test preparation
- #5 - Strategies to stand out
- #4 - Unlimited scholarship information
- #3 - Expert financial advice
- #2 - Individualized support for all students, including those with special needs
- #1 - We listen! Your Student Coordinator will help you determine and achieve your goals!
In seeking guidance, some families turned to the Web, bouncing around reading bits and pieces of the information they needed and getting even more confused. There was nobody to provide
answers to their specific questions. Others sought college preparation assistance from sources in their local community – spending a great deal of time and money. Some just gave up.
ACCI Combines Cutting-Edge Technology with Expert Interaction
So, we combined the essential elements of preparing for and attending college into a unique web-based suite of services combined with personal assistance from experts in
college admissions and financial aid.
Most of the assistance for clients – such as determining the student’s learning style, researching careers, improving entrance exam scores, picking a list of colleges to apply to,
applying to those college, writing essays and figuring out the best way to pay for it – is now available 24/7, all from one source. Our Counselor’s Office provides answers
to our client’s questions – we’re just a phone call or email away.