Most parents of college bound students are perplexed by the myriad of choices confronting them as they prepare for their child’s future. They don’t know how or where to begin.
Plus, because high school students are under so much pressure to achieve, their schedules are packed and college planning becomes yet another stressor. Parents wonder: how do we
keep them on track without being accused of overreacting or further stressing them out? But probably the most daunting question is: can we really afford to send them
ACCI is here to help you. We recognize that the planning process is highly involved. We provide a unique service that guides families through every step of the process by using our
online information portal and resource center, YOURACCI, linked with our Counselor’s Office responds to your needs.
This is what you and your child can expect:
- A designated, personal ACCI Student Coordinator with full understanding of the college admissions process.
- Personalized counseling about submitting applications and writing essays.
- Reminders about important deadlines and tasks.
- Advice on choice of major and career planning.
- An expert financial adviser will help you develop a personalized financial plan to pay for college and optimize financial aid eligibility.
ACCI's financial aid counseling program offers descriptive scholarship and grant opportunities currently available with an emphasis on
diversity, and concludes with guidelines on incorporating self learning of successful scholarship and grant research. The goal is to
match the client with valuable colleges and financial aid resources at a local, state, and national level.
- Our national scholarship bank is searchable and regularly updated.
- We provide unlimited access to YOURACCI, our online resource center.
- Research colleges on the most comprehensive database available.
- Receive email reminders to keep your child on track.
- Search for information on careers and salary projections to help determine an area of major.
- To keep you on track, we provide an issue of COLLEGE bound guide ™ every month. It provides helpful calendars and task lists alongside timely articles written by
nationally-recognized college admissions counselors and college financing experts.