American College Counseling, Inc.'s (ACCI) financial aid counseling program offers descriptive scholarship and grant
opportunities currently available with an emphasis on diversity, and concludes with guidelines on incorporating self
learning of successful scholarship and grant research. The goal is to match the client with valuable colleges and
financial aid resources at a local, state, and national level. In 2011 about $178 billion in financial aid was awarded
to undergraduates. Substantially, the amount of aid for a full time student was about $12,455 including more than $6,500 in grants.
ACCI’s College Finance Counseling Program offers extensive support in analyzing financial aid for students based upon award selection,
academic achievements, and personalized characteristics.
What You Can Expect:
- A financial advisor to help you and your family develop a personalized financial plan as a way to pay for college and to
determine your financial aid eligibility.
- A personalized list of scholarships for the student.
- Our full comprehensive counseling provides essay and application reviews for scholarships and grants.
- Financial aid advisors and counselors offer expert suggestions for critiquing and modification of essays.
- Our finance application service verifies that all requirements are met prior to application submissions.
- Full support is provided to analyze results and strategies for improvement.
- New financial opportunities and deadlines.
Receiving financial aid will greatly benefit your pursuits in furthering your education and ACCI is here to help you step
by step through the college bound process!